Re: noldo and anna

  • xeeniseit
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 11, 2002
      Gildor Inglorion teithant:
      > teithant xeeniseit
      >
      > > for velar sounds (e.g. k, g, ch, ...). Does this
      > > mean noldo is used for
      > > the long velar nasal Tolkien's represented with ñ (n
      > > with a tilde on
      >
      > possibly... this sound exist in final -ng (like in
      > anfang), and maybe in mutated g- (like in na-ngalad)

      this sound - which sound? An 'ñ' where we don't know whether it's long
      or short or a long 'ñ'?
    • xeeniseit
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 19, 2002
        Are there any other persons who have designed their own tengwar mode so
        that every tengwar bears a tehtar? For esthetical reasons of personal
        taste, I've done so, and I'd like to change out opinions about problems
        coming up with such a mode.
        suilaid, alf