hello

  • xelanotlob
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 5, 2002
      new member, here, i have known the tengwar for some time but i was
      not aware of this group, i am also about 3 quarters through quenya
      language.
      I look forward to much discussion.

      Varno
      I am also a member of elfling
    • Silvia <syl_wood@yahoo.it>
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2003
        Hi everybody!
        hope ur all ok!
        just wanted to ask if the translation of "Associate(friend) forever"
        is "Gwathel an uir".

        I tried to write it in sindarin by myself (using a sindarin alphabet
        i found on the net) and wud like to send it to someone who could
        check it.Let me no who can pls!

        Thanks in advance!
        syl
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 4, 2003
          teithant "Silvia <syl_wood@...>"

          > just wanted to ask if the translation of
          > "Associate(friend) forever"
          > is "Gwathel an uir".

          for female yes.. if the associated friend is a male,
          you must say 'gwador'

          > I tried to write it in sindarin by myself (using a
          > sindarin alphabet
          > i found on the net) and wud like to send it to
          > someone who could
          > check it.Let me no who can pls!

          yes please do

        • Kat
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 20, 2004
            Hi I would like to invite ppl to come and rp with me in my new
            group and the only way is to advertise like this thank you for your
            understanding.

            Name of RPG: Lord of the ring 2

            2-3 Keywords for RPG: fun and creative

            yguid=124797776

            Link of RPG Website: none

            Moderators & Co-Moderators:inwlinwlin for now

            Number of Members: 4 for now

            Taken/Needed Characters: Taken caracthers are Aragorn and Frodo all
            the others are free to take.

            Is there a character limit?: no as many you can handle

            Are made-ups allowed?: Yes they are

            Average Numbers of Posts a Day: the game has just been created

            Sample Post Needed?: no

            Rating of RPG: 18 and over
            The Plot: It 's after the wars everyone lives peacefully we see Sam
            get married and how Aragorn and everyone lives but a suden evil
            lurks to get Aragorn and his throne will this evil prevail so now
            Gondor is menaced will everyone come and help.

            The Rules: In the files

            Other Info: none for the moment

            Kat
          • babybluej790
            Message 5 of 9 , May 19, 2005
              Hello everyone I wanted to offer you all 50% of my personal tarot
              readings. I have been studying astrology and divination for 10yrs I
              have worked for many sites, I am now starting my own tarot & astrology
              site. While I am waiting for my site to be ready I will be offering 50%
              off my tarot readings to expand my customer base. If anyone is
              interested in having a reading or would like more info you can check
              out this auction listing

              http://www.thefreeauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?misc_gen&1116890925

              or you can email me with any questions at ShootinStarline@ aol.com