Re: [elfscript] Re: Newbie REALLY needs help

  • J Krige
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2002
      had the same problem bout a month ago,
      Dont worry bout inscribing it, most jewlers can do that, after the movie they all got alot of practise, U will need the month to familiarise urself with some dictionaries, they are available on the net, the guys over here helped me out just setting the sentence together,
      I then used tengscribe, and some phonetics to get the transcription done, dont sweat it,
      Lotfh