is this translation right ?

  • Marco "Vega" Trucillo
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 16, 2002
      Hi !

      I need to write this quenya sentence "nai taracúne tiruval ar aryuval tielyanna nu vilya" with tengwar
      is
      5lE 1E7Ea~M5$ 1T7UyEj `C6 `C7ÍUyEj 1T`Vj´E5"# 5& yTj´E
      right ?

      Thanks!
      Marco

    • xeeniseit
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 19, 2002
        Are there any other persons who have designed their own tengwar mode so
        that every tengwar bears a tehtar? For esthetical reasons of personal
        taste, I've done so, and I'd like to change out opinions about problems
        coming up with such a mode.
        suilaid, alf