Re: Way to do Tengwar if you need space

  • laurifindil
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
      --- In elfscript@y..., Abrigon Gusiq <abrigon@y...> wrote:
      > [Image]
      >
      > Got the above from a Korean website, but it's placing makes me think..
      >
      > Mike

      Dear Mike,

      I suggest you post a _link_. ;-)
    • Abrigon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2002
        For got this list does not go for HTML imbedded images, or like..
        Sadly the image I got was from some crap add from some Korean place.

        The Grafic was of a character sort of like a M or W on top of a
        character like backwards 7. Sort of a way to write two consonants in
        one space.

        Mike