Way to do Tengwar if you need space

  • Abrigon Gusiq
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
      [Image]

      Got the above from a Korean website, but it's placing makes me think..

      Mike

    • laurifindil
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
        --- In elfscript@y..., Abrigon Gusiq <abrigon@y...> wrote:
        > [Image]
        >
        > Got the above from a Korean website, but it's placing makes me think..
        >
        > Mike

        Dear Mike,

        I suggest you post a _link_. ;-)
      • Abrigon
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2002
          For got this list does not go for HTML imbedded images, or like..
          Sadly the image I got was from some crap add from some Korean place.

          The Grafic was of a character sort of like a M or W on top of a
          character like backwards 7. Sort of a way to write two consonants in
          one space.

          Mike