Elvish

  • elaolim
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hey I am new here, but I have been interested in T's languages for
      about a year and am devloping my own right now. I have not found
      any resources online about how to learn elvish. Does anyone know
      where I could learn elvish?
      Thanks,
      Elaolim
    • DDanielA@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
        >Does anyone know where I could learn elvish?

        http://www.ardalambion.com
        (BTW, this list is about the writing systems of J. R. R. Tolkien [i.e.
        the Tengwar, Cirth and Sarati]. The list for his languages is
        elfling@yahoogroups.com .)

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
          teithant elaolim

          > Hey I am new here, but I have been interested in T's
          > languages for
          > about a year and am devloping my own right now. I
          > have not found
          > any resources online about how to learn elvish. Does
          > anyone know
          > where I could learn elvish?

          http://gildor.freepage.gr/faq.html

          (no, this is not a site for learning elvish but follow
          the links!)