Re: [elfscript] Hmmm... Newbie needs help

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2002
      teithant wsjb78

      > The font is Angerthas (I think) and the language
      > used is Barad-Dϋr. Right?

      the font is Tengwar adn the language of Barad-Dur is
      called Black Speech

      > What is the translation of:
      >
      > One ring to to rule them all
      > One ring to bring them
      > One ring to find them all
      > And in the darkness bind them
      >
      > into Barad-Dϋr?
      >
      > I mean I could just use the English wording combined
      > with the Angerthas fon=
      > t but it wouldn't be correct.
      >
      > Anyone can help me on this?

      the above verse in Black Speech AND it's tengwar
      transcription are in the Fellowship of the Ring book..
      the inscription you intend to copy is in the chapter
      "shadows of the past"

    • the_alpha_duck
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        I doubt you would want to wear this ring though. ;)