Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!

  • msfrog01
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2002
      arn Money Now Please Give This A Try !!!!

      Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!
      READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

      I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it.
      A little While back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like
      you are now, And came across an article similar to this that said you
      CAN make thousand of dollars in weeks with only an initial investment
      of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam" but like
      most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that
      you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6
      names and address stated in the article. You then place
      your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post
      the article with at least 200 newsgroups. (There are millions) No
      catch, that was it.

      So after thinking it over, and talking to a few friends First, I
      thought about trying it. I figured: what have I got to lose except 6
      Stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well,
      GUESS WHAT! Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I
      was shocked! I figured it would end so, but the money just kept
      coming in. In my first Week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the
      second week I had made a Total of over $1,000.00! In
      the third week I had over $10,000 and it's still Growing. This is now
      my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and its still
      coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps,
      I have spent more than that on the lottery! Let me tell you how this
      works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a
      copy of this Article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as
      you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,
      that you will start making more money than you though possible by
      doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message
      carefully! (print it out or download it). Follow
      the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's
      legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)

      IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
      illegal; and it is virtually no risk -- it really works! If all the
      following instructions are Adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
      dividends. PLEASE NOTE; Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and
      $50,000 or more can be Yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
      successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
      Please continue it's success by carefully
      adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail
      Order business. In this business your product is not solid and
      tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing
      Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for
      quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is
      secondary to the income, which is made from people like you and me
      asking to be included in that list.

      Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

      Step 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
      each Piece of paper: 'PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Your name
      and Address, and $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
      service. THIS S ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
      service and You are paying for it! Like most of us, I was a little
      skeptical and little Worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
      checked it out with U. S. Post Office
      (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

      Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

      #1) A. Warren Russell
      540 Logan St.
      Green River, WY 82935

      #2) F. Rodriquez
      P.O. Box 107
      Schertz, Tx 78154

      #3) Jason Gillenwater
      1201 Falls Creek Landing
      New Albany,IN 47150

      #4) Annette Mckenny
      P.O. Box 2915
      Sumter, S.C. 29150

      #5) Patrick Lanier
      4110 Pebble Ridge Circle Apt. 4
      Colorado Springs Co. 80906

      #6) R. Demery
      P.O. box 1351
      Fortson, Ga 31808

      STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
      the Other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4 , etc.) and add YOUR
      name as number 6 on the list.

      STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
      close to the original as possible. Now, post your amended article to
      at least 200 Newsgroups. (I think there are close to 2.4 million
      groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
      more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts,
      refer to Title 18 Sec. 1301, 1341 via the Postal lottery laws. You
      can find Title 18 Sec. 1302 1341 via
      www.findlaw.com. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,
      whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.

      PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
      honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
      adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
      integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
      others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain
      every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy
      and keep the notes people sent to you. This VERIFIES
      that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good
      idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
      theft.)

      Remember: Close adherence to the directions are required to maintain
      Legality for your program. So, as each post is downloaded and the
      Directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for
      their Participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your
      name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name
      reaches the #1 Position you will be receiving thousand of dollars in
      CASH! What an
      opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people
      listed Above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're
      in business!

      DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

      Step 1: You do not need to retype this entire letter to do your own
      Posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
      drag Your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select "copy"
      for the edit Menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
      computer's memory.

      Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad" file and place your cursor at the top
      of the blank page. From the "edit" menu select "paste." This will
      paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
      to the list.

      Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
      your posting in different settings, you'll have this file to go back
      to.

      Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
      various Newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
      discussions).

      Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
      Message by highlighting the text of letter selecting paste from the
      Edit menu.Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone
      sees, as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular
      group, click the Post message button. Your done with your first one!
      Congratulations...THAT'S IT. All you have to do is jump to different
      newsgroups and post away, after You get the hang of it, it will take
      about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

      **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU ARE IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
      MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin
      receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually
      want to rent a PO Box due to the large amount of mail, you will
      receive.If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use,
      as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
      ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT** Now the WHY part: Out of
      200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So
      then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of 5
      persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 posts, each with
      my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5,
      that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM
      posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
      additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons
      turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 With my name at #3 and only
      receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now
      here is the fun part each of those 626 persons post a
      MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5
      Replies, that just make me $3125.00! Those 3,125 persons will all
      Deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if
      still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
      $15,625.00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When
      your name is No longer on the list, you just take the latest posting
      in the newsgroups, And send out another $6.00 to names
      on the list, putting your name at POSTION #6 again. The thing to
      remember is: do you realize that thousand of people all over the
      world are joining the Internet and reading These article everyday?
      JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
      works?? I think so.. People have said. "what if the plan is played
      out and no one sends you the money? So What! What are the chances of
      that happening when there are tons of new honest users and
      new honest people who are joining the Internet and newsgroups
      everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
      20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousand of those joining
      the actual Internet. Think about it, it's only $6.00 bucks! If it
      doesn't work, What have you really lost? A few bucks that you
      probably would have spent on a lottery ticket that Has even harder
      odds to win at! Remember, play FAIRLY AND HONESTLY and this will
      really work .
    • Neamh
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2002
        go look up this in the vualt for the greatest net scams and hoaxes.

        If the list owner doesn't spit it over this I would be exceptionally
        surprised.

        Contrary to the email - it's a scam and I-L-L-E-G-A-L

        Just my 2c worth.

        Nèmh

> [...]
        > remember is: do you realize that thousand of people all over the
        > world are joining the Internet and reading These article everyday?
        > JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
        > works?? I think so.. People have said. "what if the plan is played
        > out and no one sends you the money? So What! What are the chances of
        > that happening when there are tons of new honest users and
        > new honest people who are joining the Internet and newsgroups
        > everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
        > 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousand of those joining
        > the actual Internet. Think about it, it's only $6.00 bucks! If it
        > doesn't work, What have you really lost? A few bucks that you
        > probably would have spent on a lottery ticket that Has even harder
        > odds to win at! Remember, play FAIRLY AND HONESTLY and this will

      • Neamh
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2002
          Just to show I can back up my statement:

          http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/doznalrt.htm

          3. Chain letters

          You're asked to send a small amount of money ($5 to $20) to each of four or
          five names on a list, replace one of the names on the list with your own,
          and then forward the revised message via bulk email. The letter may claim
          that the scheme is legal, that it's been reviewed or approved by the
          government; or it may refer to sections of U.S. law that legitimize the
          scheme. Don't believe it.

          The scam: Chain letters-traditional or high-tech-are almost always illegal,
          and nearly all of the people who participate in them lose their money. The
          fact that a "product" such as a report on how to make money fast, a mailing
          list, or a recipe may be changing hands in the transaction does not change
          the legality of these schemes.