DVD

  • Karyn Keller
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 16, 2002
      I was told that there was a part of the DVD about Quenya, do you know what it is under?? i cant find it on mine. thanx

      ~Helkaahawen

    • Neamh
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 16, 2002
        You mean the Lord of the Rings DVD?

        There was a 2nd DVD in the pack and it had on it a section about the
        teaching
        of the elvin language. That may be what you heard - i could be wrong tho.

        Nèamh