tutorial

  • marcus@rtt.co.za
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2002
      Hi there

      Can Anyone please direct me to a complex and detailed tutorial

      For Quenya
      And to answer the following question I have on that.

      1. How do you pronounce Quenya ? (kwenya...?)

      Thanks in advance

      t`C6aUiº

      This message contains information intended for the perusal, and/or use (if
      so stated), by the stated addressee(s) only. The information is
      confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, do not
      peruse, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or in any manner rely upon the
      information contained in this message (directly or indirectly). The sender
      and/or the entity represented by the sender shall not be held accountable
      in the event that this prohibition is disregarded. If you receive this
      message in error, notify the sender immediately by e-mail, fax or telephone
      representations contained in this message, whether express or implied, are
      those of the sender only, unless that sender expressly states them to be
      the views or representations of an entity or person, who shall be named by
      the sender and who the sender shall state to represent. No liability shall
      otherwise attach to any other entity or person.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2002
        teithant marcus@...

        > Can Anyone please direct me to a complex and
        > detailed tutorial
        >
        > For Quenya

        since you are asking in elfscript, i guess you are
        referring to the Quenya tengwar:
        http://hem.passagen.se/mansb/at

        > And to answer the following question I have on that.
        >
        > 1. How do you pronounce Quenya ? (kwenya...?)

        yes... try to say "kwen-ja" (j as in german ja, not as
        in english "joke"!!!)

      • nemex2002
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 2002
          Thanks allot

          Just wana know where i can go http://???? for people to check work
          that i done
          and will be doing to see if it's correct or not. maybe a mailing list

          Thanks in advance

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 20, 2002
            teithant nemex2002