Re: [elfscript] Just getting an Expert view on my translation

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2002
      teithant a_clara_marsh_hell

      > I know this tires you, but I want to get my wedding
      > ring engraved
      > with: "meleth immen an-uir" in the tengwar script
      > used on the one
      > ring. I'm hoping it means "Love, between us for
      > eternity." If it's
      > correct, I'm gonna print it out in the Tengwar
      > Cursive font I have
      > and give it to the engraver. Thanks in advace for
      > any help you may
      > provide.

      i dont know where you found it but it looks as
      "correct" as an assumption can be.. you should add
      _dad_ after _immen_ as Galadhorn (the inventor of this
      word i think) did in his Navaer poem..

      write the following mumbo-jumbo with the tengwar
      cursive font

      tj$3R t{%5R 22# 5#hY7

      22# is _dad_ that i suggested

      please send me a pic of your ring when done.. blah
      blah, yes always :)