Just getting an Expert view on my translation

  • a_clara_marsh_hell
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2002
      I know this tires you, but I want to get my wedding ring engraved
      with: "meleth immen an-uir" in the tengwar script used on the one
      ring. I'm hoping it means "Love, between us for eternity." If it's
      correct, I'm gonna print it out in the Tengwar Cursive font I have
      and give it to the engraver. Thanks in advace for any help you may
      provide.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2002
        teithant a_clara_marsh_hell

        > I know this tires you, but I want to get my wedding
        > ring engraved
        > with: "meleth immen an-uir" in the tengwar script
        > used on the one
        > ring. I'm hoping it means "Love, between us for
        > eternity." If it's
        > correct, I'm gonna print it out in the Tengwar
        > Cursive font I have
        > and give it to the engraver. Thanks in advace for
        > any help you may
        > provide.

        i dont know where you found it but it looks as
        "correct" as an assumption can be.. you should add
        _dad_ after _immen_ as Galadhorn (the inventor of this
        word i think) did in his Navaer poem..

        write the following mumbo-jumbo with the tengwar
        cursive font

        tj$3R t{%5R 22# 5#hY7

        22# is _dad_ that i suggested

        please send me a pic of your ring when done.. blah
        blah, yes always :)