Re: Tweaking Fonts

  • dnelle74
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
      I used Dan Smiths fonts for Tengwar Quenya 1. I am using both
      tengscribe and Word. I changed the appearance of my computer so the
      top of each bar on various programs reads Quenya. But all uppercase
      dont show up, making it look weird.

      --- In elfscript@y..., "Wendy Perkins" <dhpwlp@g...> wrote:
      > What are you using to output the Tengwar letters? Are you typing
      them in or using something like Tengscribe? It would also be
      helpful to know what fonts you are trying to use (for example - Dan
      Smith's Tengwar Quenya-1)?
      message have been removed]
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2002
        teithant dnelle74

        > I used Dan Smiths fonts for Tengwar Quenya 1. I am
        > using both
        > tengscribe and Word. I changed the appearance of my
        > computer so the
        > top of each bar on various programs reads Quenya.
        > But all uppercase
        > dont show up, making it look weird.

        nopeit wont read Quenya... for one more time, the
        letters you read WONT be translated in Quenyaif you
        just change font...

        the uppercase letters are translated by the fonts as
        Tehtar (accents) and thats why youcant see them