need some help from a more advanced expert

  • necromancer185
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 9:54 PM
      I'm rather new here and am wondering what some good programs and
      books to get ahold of are. I'm very intrested in linguistics and need
      some good referances. unfortunately I also have very little time to
      get online...But I do check my e-mail often....
      my e-mail address is Necromancer185@...

      please help....

      Much thanks....
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 1:31 AM
        teithant necromancer185

        > I'm rather new here and am wondering what some good
        > programs and
        > books to get ahold of are. I'm very intrested in
        > linguistics and need
        > some good referances. unfortunately I also have very
        > little time to
        > get online...But I do check my e-mail often....

        actually someone even not an advanced expert can
        answer you :)
        as for programes, there is Tengwscribe in
        http://hem.passagen.se/mansb/at and YATT in
        http://www.jadro.cz/tengwar but my oppinion is to
        study tengwar yourself..

        the only good book that also describes the tengwar
        well is An Introduction to Elvish, but look also in
        http://gildor.freepage.gr/faq.html where i provide a
        bunch of recommendable links (except in the cases i
        provide a link as avoidable :))

        good luck