need some help from a more advanced expert

  • necromancer185
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2002
      I'm rather new here and am wondering what some good programs and
      books to get ahold of are. I'm very intrested in linguistics and need
      some good referances. unfortunately I also have very little time to
      get online...But I do check my e-mail often....
      my e-mail address is Necromancer185@...

      please help....

      Much thanks....
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
        teithant necromancer185

        > I'm rather new here and am wondering what some good
        > programs and
        > books to get ahold of are. I'm very intrested in
        > linguistics and need
        > some good referances. unfortunately I also have very
        > little time to
        > get online...But I do check my e-mail often....

        actually someone even not an advanced expert can
        answer you :)
        as for programes, there is Tengwscribe in
        http://hem.passagen.se/mansb/at and YATT in
        http://www.jadro.cz/tengwar but my oppinion is to
        study tengwar yourself..

        the only good book that also describes the tengwar
        well is An Introduction to Elvish, but look also in
        http://gildor.freepage.gr/faq.html where i provide a
        bunch of recommendable links (except in the cases i
        provide a link as avoidable :))

        good luck