re: Ring Inscription

  • Abrigon Gusiq
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 12:44 AM
      I can see a word for Joy in Black Speech, but I expect not in the same
      way as I expect it to be.. Joy of Slaughter, Joy of Being Enslaved? Joy
      of being domination?

      Or is there things we don't want to know about the posters
      life/marriage?

      I believe he is going for the grace and strange beauty of the ring
      inscription, which oddly is very wierd when you think of the nature of
      Sauron.

      Mike

      --
      Love Humor or just love to share it?