Re: [elfscript] Re: new member needs transcription help.....whats new??

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2002
      teithant bigklop2000

      > Gildor; WOW!!!! this looks great!!! thank you so
      > much!! But of
      > course, since I am a complete bonehead, I messed the
      > poem up. it
      > should be "two rings, two hearts, ONE LIFE". not two
      > lives. I'm
      > sooooo sorry, but could you redo it as the one life
      > version? I would

      mine cuile: tT5R alUjR

      > really appreciate it. My fiance is going to flip
      > when she sees this!!
      > don't be suprised if you have a blonde wanting to
      > fly to wherever you
      > are to give you a big hug and kiss. But hey, I guess
      > worse things
      > have happened:^) thanks so much again

      i would love that ;))))

      how about a pic of your ring when it will be ready?

    • bigklop2000
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2002
        --- In elfscript@y..., Gildor Inglorion <elfiness@y...> wrote:
        > teithant bigklop2000
        >
        > > Gildor; WOW!!!! this looks great!!! thank you so
        > > much!! But of
        > > course, since I am a complete bonehead, I messed the
        > > poem up. it
        > > should be "two rings, two hearts, ONE LIFE". not two
        > > lives. I'm
        > > sooooo sorry, but could you redo it as the one life
        > > version? I would
        >
        > mine cuile: tT5R alUjR
        >
        > > really appreciate it. My fiance is going to flip
        > > when she sees this!!
        > > don't be suprised if you have a blonde wanting to
        > > fly to wherever you
        > > are to give you a big hug and kiss. But hey, I guess
        > > worse things
        > > have happened:^) thanks so much again
        >
        > i would love that ;))))
        >
        > how about a pic of your ring when it will be ready?

        I have to go see a couple of jewelers before the rings will be done,
        but you can definately count on pictures of the rings with your work
        on them:^) We get married on new years eve, so some time before then
        I will post images.

        thanks again!!

        Mike