Re: [elfscript] Never mind tengwar

  • DDanielA@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2002
      Teithant lotfh:
      >Im trying to get " My eternal Love" into Quenya and came
      >up with the following. ===> "Meleth Nin uireb "

      'Meleth uireb nîn' is Sindarin, not Quenya. Though Quenya is not my
      forte, I believe 'my eternal love' = 'oira melmenya'. There are people
      here more versed in Quenya than I who can correct me if I'm wrong! ;)

      Cuio mae, Danny.
    • lotfh@emirates.net.ae
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2002
        Ahh so thats what they meant by adding the ay to show possesion, better not
        let me better halve get onto the idea that the ring would show possesion :)

        That would also explain why I got two diff words foer eternal.
        THx.
        Lotfh