912Friend of the eagles

  • Andre Khalip
    May 29, 2002
      Greetings!
      I know it's more for elfling, but I once got plenty of help from this list and the question is pretty easy for ye scholars...
      Am I right in assuming that Friend of the Eagles translates into Sindarin as Thorondil? Am looking for a name for my trike (big motorcycle with 3 wheels)... first thought about Thorondor, but guess Thorondil is more original, and less ambitious meaning-wise. Or am I just mixing up Sindarin and Quenya again? Am not planning to use Tengwar, so no worries about that.
      All help most welcome.
      Thanks.