903I think it is wrong....

  • noble_owl
    May 25 9:42 PM
      About two months ago, a friend of mine - who claimed to know Quenya -
      made an introduction page (for my Book of Shadows) written in Quenya.
      I think it's probably written incorrectly - although I don't know
      why. As you all know, I have only started learning Quenya from a
      course found on the internet a few days ago.

      I have scanned it and posted it on a black webpage
      http://www.geocities.com/noble_owl/data/quenya.jpg

      Would anyone be willing to translate it into english, for me?
      Or at least tell me if it is correct or incorrect? - although I am
      sure it is not!

      All the best,

      Thomas Bastienne
      (aka Noble Owl)