887nasal vowels

  • Alf Gandson
    May 14 8:16 AM
      Hi
      Are there other people who write French with a tehtar
      mode which does not follow traditional spelling? Or
      Polish, or Portuguese, or other languages with nasal
      vowels? My question is: What solutions have you found
      to express these nasal vowels?

      I use (for French) modifications of the "regular"
      tehtar for e, o, a and from the tehta I use to
      represent the French eu-sound (which is actually the
      Sindarin u-tehta): to each of these tehtar, I attach a
      little line which is meant to be understood as derived
      from the tehta for preceding -n- (the bar upon a
      tengwa).

      greetings, alf

      Conectate a Internet GRATIS con Yahoo! Conexión:
      http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic