82Re: [elfscript] Quick Question

  • Stephen Ross
    Oct 25, 2000
      well yes, yes I do! Thanks guys... Although being a biolgist rather than a
      liguist, I have NO clue what ya'll just decided... hee hee I'm sure it was
      important though!

      Got another question, if you don't mind. How much punctuation was actually
      used? I've seen the various title pages, and there wasn't much used at all.
      Hard to tell if there is even a space between words sometimes. Are there
      spaces between words? And what about other punctuation? Dan's excellent
      font includes a lot of characters that are labelled various things, question
      mark, exclamation point, etc, but are those "authentic" or surmised? Just
      curious...

      Thanks!

      Stephen

      http://profiles.msn.com