674Re: [elfscript] Re: How to write these words in Tengwar cursive fonts?

  • Tina Breidenbach
    Mar 3 9:31 AM
      Ok, I've been doing research into writing, a very
      involved process. I have one question about the three
      words wolfiina's been working on.

      Most sites that I have found have the vowels as
      symbols above or below the tengwar. Wolkiina is using
      a different symbol for "e" than I found. Is there two
      ways of thinking on this one?

      Thanks!
      Elvensong

      <http://hem.passagen.se/mansb/at/teng_beleriand.htm#cons_labial>).
      > Should we blame the editors or printers for
      > replacing Tolkien's
      > handwritten character with the nearest equivalent?
      >
      > --
      > Harri Per�l� perala@...
      > http://www.sci.fi/%7ealboin/

      =====
      "I will leave, I will leave the woods that bore me;
      For our days are ending and our years failing.
      I will pass the wide waters lonely sailing.
      Long are the waves on the Last Shore falling,
      Sweet are the voices in the Lost Isle calling,
      In Eress�a, In Elvenhome that no man can discover,
      Where the leaves fall not: land of my people for ever!"

      http://sports.yahoo.com
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic