671Re: [elfscript] Re: How to write these words in Tengwar cursive fonts?

    Mar 2, 2002

      teithant wolfiina

      I hope you wont laugh to death, but here is my proposal how could
      those three words; meleth, gwend and estel writen in tengwar.

      * very nice! i havesome objections on gwend! gw is expressed not with w, but with an inverted tilde above the g! also a bar must be above d instead for the distinct n.. i hope you understand

      >And then could you please tell me how I would write those same words

      by using tengwar cursive(?)

      * same way