596Re: [elfscript] Teng Scribe

    Feb 1, 2002

      teithant Henry Quinn

      > Writing tengwar by hand is the best way, that is the only way to understand

      fully, to recognise the symbols and write them without a reference. Even
      my hand writing sucks, I enjoy writing tengwar. My friend and I even sat
      translating a coke can's text to tengwar for the fun.

      * well yes, i learnt writing tengwar when no tengwar program yet existed :) i have bought a calligraphic pen just to write them (well id ont use it very frequently) because my real handwriting reminds me of linearA!

      but hey, we communicate through emails, and we probably will never meet each other in person (or even in "handwriting" range) so that's why the fonts are useful :)