5693Elvish word for sister...

  • moeminski88
    Oct 1, 2007
      Hello! So glad to be a part of the coolest group ever!! So here's the
      deal: I promised my little sister, who is also a major LOTR fan, that
      I would get her a tattoo for her birthday. We decided that we want to
      get the elvish word for 'sister,''Desh'iriai,' but all I can find is
      to translate the english word for sister into elvish script and not
      the actual elvish word. Can anyone help me with this? I've been
      trying to do it myself, but I am just no good, especially not tattoo
      worthy. Help! I owe my sis a tattoo! I just need a picture of the
      word "Desh'iriai" written in any form of elvish. Any help is
      appreciated! Thanks!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic