5524Re: script for names

    Mar 27, 2007
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Laurelin" <bayfloral@...> wrote:

      > I need to figure out how to write my children's names in Tengwar for
      > a tatoo. Does anyone have some good links or ideas for me. I can
      > figure it out but it takes a lot of research and time. Which a mother
      > of 3 young ones does not have. Quite a while ago I began to learn
      > the script but it has left my brain! Any advice is greatly
      > appreciated!

      Hello,

      it may be the best for you to send us the names and we will do it for
      you (I understand your lack of time though I haven't but one kid) - of
      course if you don't want to make some time for it. Anyway, once you
      make your own conclusions / inscriptions, I recommend you send them for
      our approval if you wish to have the names tattooed as most accurately
      as possible.