5473Re:Roadmap to Trading

  • Brad Howells
    Feb 1, 2007
      Is anyone else totally annoyed by how our Elfscript group is getting
      bombarded with this junk?? Has anyone already started a different group
      with the same subject? I mean, I don't contribute to the conversations
      a lot, but I enjoy reading them. This other stuff about how a moron got
      his mortgage down and his BA in a month by calling an 801 number (which
      is calling Utah, by the way), it's really frustrating!

      Brad Howells
      Vanguard Charter Academy
      Wyoming, MI
      (616) 538-3630