5336Re: [elfscript] plese help

  • colin dyck
    Jul 13, 2006
      hey
      thanks for the help and reply, the reason i used photoshop is so that i could make it look a little neater and nicer, i tryed with wordpad and got it to work also i got it to work with photoshop....i will attach a picture of it and if you could conferm if it is the proper trasnlastion for "Aranel" that would be awsome....and as for there not being any quenya symble for D, is there a translation for the word/name Dyck ....thats my last name, i found my name to be "cuo cuner" so my first innitial is CC, is there anything that my last innitial? thanks again so much for your help!
      thankyou
      -colin dyck