4850New Version of Tengwar Elfica released

  • enrombel
    Jul 25 7:23 AM
      Dear Elfscript members,

      After some months of work, I am happy to announce that a new version of
      Tengwar Elfica is available. Lamentably, the english version of the
      site is under construction, but the download page contains most of the
      files (english version) and the font.
      Find the files at:

      http://www.geocities.com/enrombell/Archivos.htm

      Main Page in Spanish

      http://www.geocities.com/enrombell/Indice.htm

      Main improvements:

      Elfica 3.001 is now an Unicode Font. Characters that were in Elfica-A
      have been included in the same font, range Latin Extended A.(see
      detailed tables).
      The form of ALL Tengwar and Tehtar has been improved.
      The spacing has been optimized.
      Some kerning pairs have been included.
      The font has manual hint for all glyphs (for small sizes on monitor)
      Mac compatibility improvements.
      The format remains TTF

      I will announce when the english version of the site is ready.
      Positive criticism and suggestions are always welcome.

      Enrombel
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic