4830Re: Θέμα: Re: [elfscript] Re: The Elvish word for brother

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Jul 12, 2005
      "Gildor" is right, Edouard. If you read what he actually wrote, you
      will see that he was defending your position against Helge's
      simplistic dismissal of it.

      (What IS it about the Internet that makes people fire off a reply
      before they've even understood what they are replying to?)

      On Jul 12, 2005, at 3:17 PM, Gildor Inglorion wrote:

      >> You can "think", that is news to me. Really ? :)
      >>
      >> Mister Gildor when you "think", you think _wrong_!
      >>

      > I also think that you didn't read my post.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic