4802Θέμα: Re: [elfscript] Re: The Elvish w ord for brother

    Jul 4, 2005
      That's sweet.

      Btw Peter I am surprised that you use 'the latter the
      better' logic. Most people of.. uhm.. your alignment,
      tend to be against this policy, since there is no
      'mature Quenya' and 'immature Qenya' like Helge used
      to say, and the language is ONE entity.

      > Wow, thanks for all the help folks this is a good
      > start, and I have begun my research. Let me explain
      > to those that think this is some whim of fadish
      > expression. My friend and I are from completely
      > opposite worlds practically, both racially,
      > educationally, age, life experience etc. Yet we are
      > as close as people can be. He is the Godfather to
      > my
      > two children and more importantly we both love LOTR,
      > both film and books. I haven't read the books since
      > was 12(I m now 33) and since the films have
      > rekindled
      > my foundness I have started doing more reading into
      > the works. I don't want anyone to think I'm some
      > lazy
      > fair weather fan that just didn't want to do the
      > work.
      > Believe me I'm reading a lot. I have recently been
      > promoted to manager and lately haven't had much time
      > on my hands hence the request. Hope this helps
      > those
      > who may wonder why? Thanks again for everyone's
      > help,
      > comments and even criticizms.

      Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;