4791Re: Amanye Tenceli update: The General Use

  • Måns Björkman
    Jun 27, 2005
      "j_mach_wust" wrote:
      > Måns Björkman wrote:
      > > I have today added to Amanye Tenceli a first attempt at describing
      > > the Tengwar mode known as General Use. [...]
      > >
      > > The Tengwar description is at
      > > http://at.mansbjorkman.net/tengwar.htm
      > >
      > > the General Use description is at
      > > http://at.mansbjorkman.net/teng_general.htm
      >

      > Thank you very much for this excellent description!
      > [...] I'll try to show my huge appreciation
      > of your excellent work by criticizing it as scrupulously as possible,
      > so this will be a long post.
      > [...]

      Thank you very much for your detailed criticism! Since, as I
      predicted, the flaws are numerous, I shall digest your comments over
      the following days as time allows, and hopefully make appropriate
      corrections.

      In a rush,

      Måns
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic