4770Re: [elfscript] Re: Name Translation Help

  • Rajiv Sethumadhavan
    Jun 8, 2005
      Hey Lucy..thanks a lot for all the help..i just had a
      couple of small clarifications..my name RAJIV is
      pronounced as RAAGEEV which could probably be split
      into "RAAG" (pronounced like Marge/ Barge/ Large) +
      "EVE" (like Adam and Eve).

      Will this change 7s#~Be into something else? If so, i
      would relly appreciate it if you can let me know what?

      Thanks again,
      Rajiv

      http://www.acondia.com/font_tengwar/TengwarSindarin_v19E.zip

      > If you wouldn't be able to do it yourself, here is
      > the instruction -
      > type these keys into your Word Editor (either in the
      > Tengwar Font
      > directly or in a Latin font and then turning it to
      > the Tengwar font):
      >
      > 7s#eT
      >
      > (it is possible that there is another sign on the
      > key 3 on your
      > keyboard, so to have the A, press 'shift 3').
      >
      > I suppose that your name is *pronounced* as
      > [radzhif]:
      > R as in English ROCK
      > A as in English LUCK
      > J as in English JACK
      > I as in English HIT*
      > V as in English FIT
      >
      > That's also why I used the F Tengwar sign (formen)
      > in the end and
      > anga for J (as in English).
      >
      > *I don't know whether the I in your name in not long
      > (i.e. as in
      > English HEAT), then it would be: 7s#~Be
      >
      > Hope this helps.
      > Lucy

      > Has someone you know been affected by illness or
      > disease?
      > Network for Good is THE place to support health
      > awareness efforts!

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/7L5olB/TM

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic