4673Re: [elfscript] Re: hi

    Mar 17, 2005
      Appendix E is a bit complicated... even today i cannot
      fully understand it, unless i keep notes and then
      refer to them

      imagine a book saying 'George was born after Nicolas,
      but between, the War begun'... the secondary sources
      try to make it clearer and say 'Nicolas was born, then
      the War began, and George was born'

      i understand what you say about the links, however the
      latter (Tengwar Primers) is just a practical and more
      presentable interpretation of the App. E