4538Re: [elfscript] translation

    Jan 3, 2005
      look for ardalambion online where you will find both
      grammar/lessons and vocabularies.. the old address was
      www.ardalambion.com but it doesnt work now.. ust
      google it and you should find the exact address

      as for your phrases, just a vocabulary will suffice..
      only that you shouldn't look for the article 'a' in
      Quenya since it doesn't exist... to say 'a ray' you
      just say 'ray'