  • Stacey Spainhour
    Jan 3, 2005
      Hello , i am new to this site... I am wondering if anyone can translate two phrases 1)"A ray" as in a ray of light, and the phrase "Blessed be" into high elven "Quenya" I am quite confused about how to do this. Also can anyone recommend a book that helps with translations and learning the Tolkien languages? Blessings,~ Stacey