4495Re: Please help

    Dec 13, 2004
      Sam,
      I HAVE answered you in the message #4488:

      ***
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Samantha Scrivani
      <sscrivani23@y...> wrote:
      > I was wondering if anyone had a bit of extra time to translate
      these Hope into Sindarin, and Quenya using Tengwar. I've been
      searching high and low and this forum is my last hope

      > Thank you. If no one has the time, I'll try to figure it
      out...however its taking me alot of time. i'm not so great with
      languages. Thank you again for your time.

      It's _estel_ in both Quenya and Sindarin, though the transcription is
      different.

      See the picture:

      ***

      so maybe you should read the posts before you state such observation:

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Samantha Scrivani
      [...]