4492[elfscript] Please help

  • Samantha Scrivani
    Dec 10, 2004
      I was wondering if anyone had a bit of extra time to translate these
      Hope into Sindarin, and Quenya using Tengwar.(but not the cursive) I've been searching high
      and low and this forum is my last hope

      Thank you. If no one has the time, I'll try to figure it out...however
      its taking me alot of time. i'm not so great with languages. Thank you
      again for your time.

      Sam