4486Please help

  • Samantha Scrivani
    Dec 9, 2004
      I was wondering if anyone had a bit of extra time to translate these Hope into Sindarin, and Quenya using Tengwar. I've been searching high and low and this forum is my last hope

      Thank you. If no one has the time, I'll try to figure it out...however its taking me alot of time. i'm not so great with languages. Thank you again for your time.