4455R: [elfscript] Re: New file added : is it correct?

    Dec 1, 2004
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Fradeve Virgilio" <fradeve11@v...>
      Replying to Calwen76:
      > The "Grelvish" text that I'm translating in tengwar is not a my
      creation. I'm only doing a favour to my girlfriend, that needs help
      with the tengwar transcription. I've studied Quenya, not Sindarin, so
      I don't know exactly in which way the phrase

      _Aa' I elin thilio ui erin le, ar I sul dregi im fin llie brannon en
      ely_

      must be representative of Grelvish or other depreciable languages.
      So, starting from my personal point of view, I will more appreciate
      someone who will underlines where and what are the errors, than a
      simply and corrosive verdict. Probably my girlfriend will think right
      there.

      ------------

      Hm, so if it's not your creation how can you say it is a "Sindarin"
      text?
      My comments:
      1) this group concerns the scripts, not the languages (it's better to
      go to the Elfling group to look for help)
      2) to be more specific, as you wished me to be, in Sindarin, e.g. the
      _Aa'_ cluster is not possible, as well as the initial cluster _ll_ in
      _llie_ : this language is called Grelvish and thus I can't help you
      with the translation since I don't know Grelvish as well as I think
      none here (and either on Elfling group) is willing to help you with
      correcting such text. You missed my point though. :-/

      To Dave: I don't understand you, Dave, why are you doing this? :-(