3829Re: [elfscript] Re: Tengwar crack 2 - add.

  • Aethelwyn408@aol.com
    Jun 1, 2004
      In a message dated 6/1/2004 12:13:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      calwen.rudh@... writes:
      It's nothing much but it's the only fine art I can produce :))
      To Lucy:
      Fine art indeed, it's beautiful!
      To me, it has an "Old World" feeling about it.

      To everyone:
      This thought just occured to me:

      This is another example of beautiful tengwar art scattered around on the net
      and here at this group, so we know what people are capable of. It would be
      nice to see more of that comleted work, _not_ hiding in the "files",(which might
      be better for seeking critique) but for display in the "pictures" section. I
      don't know how others feel about it, but i'd much rather see those than pics
      of Legolas! Not that there's anything wrong with him really, (and i'm not
      saying take them off or anything...) but this is Elfscript, right?

      I don't know how hard it would be to do this. Some people are shy about it
      maybe? Some people, like me, (darn it!) don't have a scanner.

      ...or maybe a seperate Elfscript webpage where people could put their art,
      articles, whatever. Sort of a combined effort thing. A central hub. I know
      other groups out there have them. Again i don't know difficult this would be to
      do, or if anyone is even interested.

      Just a thought anyway...

      Adele