3202Re: VT45

    Jan 13, 2004
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Arden R. Smith" <erilaz@e...>
      wrote:
      > The letter in the entry for ANÁR is a simple telco; I assume that
      you meant the tengwa in the entry for ANGA|.
      Oh, sure. I assumed that this "bit of illegility" was due to
      Tolkien's hasty writing. I first thought it was anga (for the place
      it is written in). But then I saw other "discrepancies" of such and
      stopped thinking this was just a mere hasteness.

      It is indeed the letter
      > that is called _noldo_ in Appendix E. And no, it's not a mistake;
      > compare the letter _umbar_ in the entry for MBARAT-, which has the
      > form of what Appendix E calls _malta_.
      Yap, I saw it...

      Looking forward VT46!!! Mainly to that part about Tengwar.

      Thanks, Lucy
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic