2840OT: Re: Sindarin past-tense from TIR-

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Nov 4, 2003
      It has been one week since I posted my corrections to Helge's misrepresentations of
      my words in revisions he made to his Sindarin verb article, yet despite having plenty
      of time to respond to people's posts online, he has yet to remove his false claims
      from his article. I respectfully request that he do so immediately, as should any who
      care about truth and accuracy in discussing Tolkien's linguistic inventions.

      (I'll also take this opportunity to note that Helge has an unclosed italics tag in his
      article, in the note in which he misrepresents my statement regarding the possible
      origins of the past participle ending _-en_.)