2776Re: [elfscript] December 16th Movie Trilogy (Help!)

  • Chris Ruzin
    Oct 14, 2003
      On Tuesday, October 14, 2003, at 04:47 PM, Chris Ruzin wrote:

      > I've attached a GIF file with the Tengwar transcription too.

      Argh! I forgot that Yahoo! removes the images. If the translation is
      correct, and you want the Tengwar, just email me and I'll send the GIF
      to you. I'll post it on the Web so others can doublecheck it too.

      Chris

      --
      Chris Ruzin
      www.chrisruzin.net