275Re: [elfscript] Thanx Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Aug 24, 2001
      > "Old English" in the technical sense ended in 1066.
      > You mean "Early Modern English". All these terms
      > were current in the 16th and the 17th century and
      > were common in poetry right through the 19th.

      There is one site, which is an online Tolkien
      Encyclopedia, if not mistaken it's called Arda
      project. There is a section there with a list of all
      (hm.. many) archaic words that Tolkien uses and their
      meaning.. unfortunately I dont have the link right
      now.. if anyone has??