2575Re: [elfscript] Istan pole!

  • John Cowan
    Sep 5 7:57 AM
      Carl F. Hostetter scripsit:

      > As for the rest of Helge's post, I'll trust in the intelligence of the
      > reader [...]. You know the drill by now.

      We certainly do know the drill by now: each one's foot is aimed
      directly at the other's knee, and though the vocabulary is adult,
      the emotional tone is that of an 8-year-old. I would ask the two of
      you to desist, but I've been down that road so many times there is
      no further point in it.

      Helge and Carl, we you implore
      To go away and sin no more;
      Or if that effort be too great,
      To go away, at any rate.

      (The sigmonster that chooses my .sig, though random, did rather well
      this time.)

      --
      "You know, you haven't stopped talking John Cowan
      since I came here. You must have been http://www.reutershealth.com