2423Re: [elfscript] help?

  • Chris Ruzin
    Aug 16, 2003
      On 8/16/03 3:06 PM, "Dave" <lusiphur_malache@...> wrote:

      > Hullo, I'm new to this site...
      >
      > I was wondering if someone can help me. I want to get a tattoo
      > of
      > my daughter's name in elvish, pereferably in tengwar text. I want
      > it done right since, well, i only get one chance ;)
      >
      > Her name : Caitlin Sage
      >
      > thank you
      > -Dave

      I¹ve posted two different ways to write your daughters name using Tengwar.
      You can see them here:

      http://www.chrisruzin.net/test/caitlin_sage.gif

      Can others see them and let me know what needs to be corrected, if anything?
      If there are changes, I¹ll make them, and keep reuploading the picture until
      we get it right.

      The top version is more of a letter-for-letter way of writing the name. The
      bottom one is more of a phonetic way of writing the name.
      --
      Chris Ruzin
      www.chrisruzin.net