2241Tengwar - help with accents and 'umlauts'

  • Chris
    Jul 5, 2003
      I am planning to have Galadriel's words tattooed on my upper arm -
      and Im planning to use the new parmaite script.

      Thing is - I'm really not sure where any 'accents' or other similar
      additions to the basic script might go - and I do want to have the
      script spot on (for obvious reasons!)

      Can anyone suggest where the 'accents' should go?

      Galadriel:

      "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han
      noston ne 'wilith. "

      Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it
      in the earth. I smell it in the air"

      Thanks,

      Chris in UK
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic